I see tons of posts related to this. But, I still have the same issue after running through several of the solutions in these posts.
I used the full path for the jar, and it's not an empty file. I'm running windows 10. For the driver class, I have tried with and without a "Java::" prefix (capital J).
I have a docker for windows container with logstash and the logstash-input-jdbc plugin:
RUN logstash-plugin install logstash-input-jdbc
Here is my logstash.conf:
jdbc_driver_library => "\docker-elk\plugins\mysql-connector-java-5.1.46-bin.jar"
jdbc_driver_class => "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
jdbc_connection_string => "jdbc:mysql://"
jdbc_user => ""
jdbc_password => ""
statement => "SELECT * FROM
hosts => "elasticsearch:9200"