I have been running packetbeat to collect mysql data since the early beta and it always worked perfectly. I upgraded through every release and now im running 1.0.1.
Sending the mysql data stopped working a week ago and it seems to be around the time we switched from mysqli to pdo. Could there be a link between the 2?
I used to gather in ES about 5000 entry per 10 seconds and now I get about 15 entry per 30 minutes.
Using packetbeat -e -c /etc/packetbeat/packetbeat.yml -d "publish,mysql,mysqldetailed"
I get the following:
2016/01/07 14:45:09.786543 mysql.go:205: DBG MySQL parser called. parseState = Start
2016/01/07 14:45:09.786555 mysql.go:221: DBG MySQL Header: Packet length 10, Seq 0, Type=23
2016/01/07 14:45:09.786563 mysql.go:315: DBG Message complete. remaining=0
2016/01/07 14:45:09.786578 mysql.go:205: DBG MySQL parser called. parseState = Start
2016/01/07 14:45:09.786586 mysql.go:221: DBG MySQL Header: Packet length 12, Seq 1, Type=0
2016/01/07 14:45:09.786593 mysql.go:247: DBG Received OK response
2016/01/07 14:45:09.786601 mysql.go:315: DBG Message complete. remaining=43
2016/01/07 14:45:09.786635 mysql.go:644: WARN Response from unknown transaction. Ignoring.