No log4j2 configuration file found error even though it was working a few days back

I am trying to parse a csv file to remove many unwanted columns and get the output in a different csv file and codec output at the same time. It was working fine till last week. Now i get a

Api Webserver ERROR No log4j2 configuration file found. Using default configuration: logging only errors to the console.

error.

Can you please look at my config file and see what the issue is?

input {
file {
path => "/tmp/DEV1__flowStats.csv"
start_position => "beginning"
}
}

filter {
  csv {
separator => ","
columns => ["Record Type","Record Code","Broker Name","Broker UUID","EG Name","EG UUID","Message Flow Name","Message Flow UUID","Application Name","Application UUID","Library Name","Library UUID","Record Start Date","Record Start Time","Record GMT Start Timestamp","Record End Date","Record End Time","Record GMT End Timestamp","Total Elapsed Time","Average Elapsed Time","Maximum Elapsed Time","Minimum Elapsed Time","Total CPU Time","Average CPU Time","Maximum CPU Time","Minimum CPU Time","CPU Time Waiting for Input Messages","Elapsed Time Waiting for Input Messages","Total Number of Input Messages","Total Size of Input Messages","Average Size of Input Messages","Maximum Size of Input Messages","Minimum Size of Input Messages","Number of Threads in Pool","Time Maximum Number of Threads reached","Total Number of MQ Errors","Total Number of Messages with Errors","Total Number of Errors Processing Messages","Total Number of Time Outs Waiting for Replies to Aggregate Messages","Total Number of Commits","Total Number of Backouts","Accounting Origin"]
}
ruby {
code => "
wanted_fields = ["Broker Name", "Message Flow Name", "Record Start Date", "Record Start Time", "Total CPU Time", "Total Number of Input Messages"]
event.to_hash.keys.each { |k|
event.remove(k) unless wanted_fields.include? k
}"
}
  }

output {
stdout { codec => rubydebug }
file {
path => "/tmp/flwstats.csv"
}
}

is the issue my config file or something else?

When i run with a --verbose option, i see the following error

ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found. Using default configuration: logging only errors to the console.
Sending Logstash's logs to /etc/logstash-5.2.0/logs which is now configured via log4j2.properties
[2017-02-16T11:54:04,879][ERROR][logstash.agent           ] fetched an invalid config

NVM, i figured it out. Had a } missing.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.