Orchestrate Elastic SIEM for training labs

I have a cybersecurity training program that I teach. Currently I teach it live and I use Elastic SIEM. I think it is a great product and not just because of the cost. I deploy Elastic on docker and have it running for the duration of the class which is about 3 months.

I will like to setup on-demand labs that students can start and be able to access the SIEM to investigate specific events in the SIEM. I wonder if there is a way to orchestrate this so that they get a very light version that only includes the specific events and does not require the usual amount of system resources. I understand that as part of the flow the log source will have to generate the actual events and send them to Elastic. My goal is to create light, on-demand, automated, scalable, and cloud-based labs.

Is something like this even possible and if so how would you go about it? FYI i do not mind hiring a freelancer (limited budget) if i can find one with the required skills.

Appreciate the help!

Bumping this!

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Elastic consultant
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.