Persisted queue and Zabbix Ouput Plugin

Hello!

I'm using logstash with a persisted queue option. And it works fine when I using elasticsearch as output plugin. (If the connection with ES is lost messages goes to persisted queue and when the connection is up again messages successfully goes to ES). But I have a need to send these messages to Zabbix output plugin also. And here is I've got a problem: when the connection is lost - messages are correctly going to the persisted queue but when the connection is up messages are still there. And they're not going to the Zabbix output. So I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to automatically send messages from the persisted queue to the Zabbix output plugin? Or I can't do it due to plugin limitation?
  2. If I can't do it - Is there any option to force events from persisted queue to pipeline again (or directly to Zabbix output) manually? (Because messages are still in queue and I can see them))

I have the exact same problem. I think it’s does not work in zabbix-plugins

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.