Pipeline.yml is getting ingnore

I am getting the below warning when I am trying to the config test because of which my Logstash is getting stuck when pipeline starts. Need help to resolve this .

#/usr/share/logstash/bin/logstash --config.test_and_exit -f /etc/logstash/conf.d/

WARNING: Could not find logstash.yml which is typically located in $LS_HOME/config or /etc/logstash. You can specify the path using --path.settings. Continuing using the defaults

Could not find log4j2 configuration at path /usr/share/logstash/config/log4j2.properties. Using default config which logs errors to the console

[WARN ] 2018-09-11 13:40:31.780 [LogStash::Runner] multilocal - Ignoring the 'pipelines.yml' file because modules or command line options are specified

I'm confused. As the error message clearly says pipelines.yml is ignored if you specify a command line option like -f. If you want to test the configuration files in /etc/logstash/conf.d then it probably doesn't matter that it's ignoring pipelines.yml, right?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.