Plugin couchdb_changes not loading changes from specific databases

Hi there!
I'm new to Logstash, kind of a newbie question as well. I just did a fresh install of Logstash 1.5.4 in my Archlinux machine. When I read changes from one of my DBs in Couch, I see the data output in stdout. But when I try to do the same thing with another DB, nothing happens. I tried running in debug mode but got no error... just nothing happens.
I searched for documentation on the plugin but couldn't find much more than what I already read in the plugin docs.
The config file is the same for both DBs, only the name of it changes:

input {
    couchdb_changes {
        db => "elasticsearch"
        host => "localhost"
        port => 5984
        codec => "json"
    }
}
output {
    stdout {
        codec => json
    }
}

And the debug msg:

Connecting to CouchDB _changes stream at: {:host=>"localhost", :port=>"5984", :db=>"elasticsearch", :level=>:info, :file=>"logstash/inputs/couchdb_changes.rb", :line=>"139", :method=>"run"}
Logstash startup completed

And then just silence...
I would appreciate any help anyone can provide! Thanks!

It could be https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/logstash/current/plugins-inputs-couchdb_changes.html#plugins-inputs-couchdb_changes-sequence_path?

I agree with @warkolm. It sounds like you have the same sequence DB file (the default named one), and it has a higher sequence number than the second db you are importing, so nothing imports.

You should have a separate input per database, with a separate sequence_path definition for each to remedy this.