"used" => 6293446656,
             "free" => 1908256768,
           "used_p" => 0.77,
      "actual_used" => 5523927040,
      "actual_free" => 2677776384,
    "actual_used_p" => 0.67
},

Right now I only need to keep "[mem][used_p]" so I have my filter like this:

remove_field => [ "[mem][total]", "[mem][used]", "[mem][free]", "[mem][actual_used]", "[mem][actual_free]", "[mem][actual_used_p]" ]

Is there any way to do this with a regex to remove all nested fields that are NOT "used_p" so my config looks cleaner and it's easier to modify?

I'm asking because there's lots of use cases I could have. I also have one nested field which I only need "[when][_d]" but to remove all fields it's set up like this:

remove_field => [ "[when][_locale]", "[when][_d]", "serverName", "[when][_isAMomentObject]", "[when][_isUTC]", "[when][_pf]", "[when][empty]", "[when][unusedTokens]", "[when][unusedInput]", "[when][unusedInput]", "[when][overflow]", "[when][charsLeftOver]", "[when][nullInput]", "[when][invalidMonth]", "[when][invalidFormat]", "[when][userInvaled]", "[when][iso]" ]

I'd normally suggest the prune filter but it unfortunately doesn't support nested fields yet. You'll have to use ruby filter.

Would you mind letting me know how to do this? I'm not really experienced in ruby to do it myself

This example is fairly close to what you want: Remove a field that starts with an integer