Retrieving the APM transaction properties and its types in DSL Query - Elasticsearch

I am attempting to create a model class in my asp.net core web app project that contains the list of properties of an APM transaction. Whenever I run the command:

GET apm-*-transaction/_search
{
  "query": {
    "match": {
      "_id": "CZuK0nkBiU3wk_hrsN-K"
    }
  }
}

it will return the contents of that transaction....

enter image description here

this is a continuation of the transaction properties from the DSL query cmd:

enter image description here

I was reading up on attribute mapping for elasticsearch because I wanted to map the attribute Sec-Ch-Ua to variable named SecChUa so I did the following:

[PropertyName("Sec-Ch-Ua")]
public List<String> SecChUa {get; set;} // going to change <String> once I know its type

but realized I was doing it incorrectly and PropertyName should not be there, but replace that with its type... I needed to figure out the property type of Sec-Ch-Ua so I then did the following cmd GET /apm-*-transaction* which returned the properties and its type. So I did a search for Sec-Ch-Ua but it returns nothing.

Is this not the correct cmd to retrieve the list of properties of the apm transactions and its type?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.