Share Canvas on website

Hello everyone,

I have a problem. I want to share a canvas in static website, and I follow every step from the documentation and it really show the workpad, BUT without my panels. I inserted in my canvas presentation some visualizations that I made from Kibana. It shows the images, text, but not my visualizations from kibana. I use a on premise solution without Xpack, is just the basic and we are using the v.7.15.1
Is there any solution for this? Should I use the "iframe" tag? Moving to cloud will change something?

This is the code:

<html>
<body>
<!-- Include Runtime -->
<script src="kbn_canvas.js"></script>

<div kbn-canvas-shareable="canvas" kbn-canvas-height="850" kbn-canvas-width="1000" kbn-canvas-url="canvas.json">
</div>

<script type="text/javascript">
        KbnCanvas.share();
</script>

<p>test</p>

</body>
</html>

Thanks,
Alex

@AlexM566 the guide you mentioned you were following was the one available at Reporting and sharing | Kibana Guide [7.15] | Elastic?

I believe you could be able to find some useful information in another similar issue, please take a look at Share canvas embed on website

Cheers

Hi @tiagocosta

I followed botw documentations and Reporting and sharing | Kibana Guide [7.15] | Elastic is usefull but till a moment because the dynamic content from kibana is not showed, and Share canvas embed on website this is showing the dynamic content, BUT is just integrating the kibana ui canvas into a page, and if I display it in fullscreen, the user is still able to press escape and edit the panels . So what I want to underline is the 1st documentation Reporting and sharing | Kibana Guide [7.15] | Elastic is not suporting embedded content from kibana and this is what I want to use because the user is not able to edit the presentation and I want to know if this is not a feature yet or it is a bug?

Thx :smiley:
Alex

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.