Stop Logstash from automatic shutting down when using CPM

Hello,

I want to use Centralized Pipeline Management (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/logstash/current/logstash-centralized-pipeline-management.html) to manage my Logstash pipelines, however Logstash shutdowns automatically when there is no pipeline configured.

Any suggestions without having to create a no-op pipeline (that will inherently consume Logstash resources)?

IMO: By concept, Logstash shouldn't shutdown when using CSM.

Last lines of the log:

[2019-03-04T14:13:59,644][INFO ][logstash.config.source.local.configpathloader] No config files found in path {:path=>"/etc/logstash/conf.d/*.conf"}
[2019-03-04T14:13:59,655][ERROR][logstash.config.sourceloader] No configuration found in the configured sources.
[2019-03-04T14:14:00,329][INFO ][logstash.agent           ] Successfully started Logstash API endpoint {:port=>9600}

Edit: I was missing the xpack.management.enabled: true. I am having other issues but are unrelated to this thread.

I was missing the xpack.management.enabled: true . I am having other issues but are unrelated to this thread.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.