Suggestion: add a display of the total number of statistics

I don’t know how to view the total, I suggest it should appear in the most obvious position.

Is there any other way to check the total?

Do you want to see the total for the selected bucket (2) or across all buckets (8)?

For example, this picture

The total number of Mes/FindProductRoute method in the last 15minutes

It’s best to show it somewhere.

@wajika Hello there - jumping into this conversation. I'm the product designer working on APM. I like your suggestion of showing the total number of transactions, but perhaps I'd choose to place this in the context of the latency distribution where the number of transactions matters because this is how we're calculating the latency distribution.

If we were to add a total number of transactions for the selection transaction group and time range, would this met your expectations?

Thank you for your reply.

I understand that your choice must have a necessary reason.
But would it be better if you could show the results directly?

Sorry, My english is poor.

For example, if we enter a certain website, we can directly see the weather.

If we were to add a total number of transactions for the selection transaction group and time range, would this met your expectations?

yes

@wajika I've opened https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/111367 to track the implementation of such a total number. Thanks for your suggestion!

Best,
Casper

thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.