Talk to server... ERROR Connection marked as failed because the onConnect callback failed: invalid license found, requires a basic or a valid trial l icense and received Open sour

I can ping and telnet all the ports to the other nodes and from the other nodes to this host

If you saw the metricbeat output was from the node that i can connect. So you can see that this node has connection with all the other elasticcsearch nodes through the beat. The problem is that the elasticsearch service cannot connect to the ELK cluster.

Is there any possibility this to be an Elasticsearch bug?

this indicates a network connection issue. I highly doubt that this is an issue with elasticsearch (but you can never fully rule this out). From the host that is unable to connect to the master node, can you connect via telnet to 151.98.14.14:9300?

Also, restarting elasticsearch supposedly has no effect? Can you share a full log excerpt when starting elasticsearch and put it into pastebin or a gist, so others can take a look? Thank you!

--Alex

Hi Alex,

I found the root cause. I had to put in the elasticsearch.yml the IP of the node and not the 0.0.0.0 for network and transport protocol.
Thanks a lot for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.