Transaction already created

Hi all. I keep getting the following in syslog

Elastic APM PHP Tracer [PID: 3234] 2021-12-03 11:57:31.455829+02:00 [WARNING]  [Public-API] [Tracer.php:224] [beginTransactionWithBuilder] Received reque
st to begin a new current transaction even though there is a current transaction that is still not ended. {"this":{"isRecording":true,"providedDependencies":{"clock":null,"configRawSnapshotSource":null,"
eventSink":null,"logSink":null},"config":{"optNameToParsedValue":{"api_key":null,"breakdown_metrics":true,"enabled":true,"environment":null,"hostname":null,"log_level":3,"log_level_stderr":null,"log_leve
l_syslog":null,"secret_token":null,"server_timeout":10000,"service_name":"plugin-qc","service_node_name":null,"service_version":null,"transaction_max_spans":500,"transaction_sample_rate":0.5,"url_groups"
:null,"verify_server_cert":true},"apiKey":null,"breakdownMetrics":true,"enabled":true,"environment":null,"hostname":null,"logLevel":3,"logLevelStderr":null,"logLevelSyslog":null,"secretToken":null,"serve
rTimeout":10000,"serviceName":"plugin-qc","serviceNodeName":null,"serviceVersion":null,"transactionMaxSpans":500,"transactionSampleRate":0.5,"urlGroups":null,"verifyServerCert":true},"currentTransactionI
d":"25d312123ef92a7f"},"namespace":"Elastic\\Apm\\Impl","class":"Tracer"}

I presume that that is caused by the automatic tooling and the manual transactions conflicting.
Is it an issue?
How do I make it go away.
I've implemented the following and restarted php-apm but no luck.
elastic_apm.transaction_ignore_urls = * (edited)

Anyone have any idea about this?