Unable to get the multiline log using the multilie.pattern in filebeat.yml which is running on windows 2012 server

I have an ELK stack running on ubuntu server. I want to get the logs from one of my windows server where the filebeat is running. I have tried everything but Iam unable to get the log which is of multiple lines. Also note that I'm getting the iis logs successfully which means that filebeat is running fine, its just the problem with logs with multiple line.

Here is my filebeat.yml :

- type: log
  enabled: true
  paths:
    - C:\ELK-Logger\*.txt
  fields_under_root: true
  fields:
    type: errorlogs
  multiline.pattern: '^%{TIMESTAMP_ISO8601}'
  multiline.negate: false
  multiline.match: after

Here is my log:

2019-01-02T14:33:30.7269760+03:00::    System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal   Column 'ParentId' does not belong to table Table3.    at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
   at Common.DTOs.B2BPermission.PermissionDTO.GetPermissions(DataTable dt)
   at DataProvider.DataAccess.UserDA.GetCaxPermissionsFromList(DataTable dt)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my logstash conf :

filter {
  if [type] == "errorlogs" {
    grok {
      match => { "message" => "%{TIMESTAMP_ISO8601:TIME}::    %{JAVACLASS:SYSTEM}   (?<ERROR>(.|\r|\n)*)"}
    }
  }
}

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.