Unable to index the array(from mongodb) using the logstash

Hi, I am unable to index the array in elasticsearch using logstash. I have tried the split option but no luck. Below is the format of data i have(i.e is coming from mongodb),

{"_id"=>BSON::ObjectId('5ab4f8fc36e9ca09d4cfcee2'), "manager_upi"=>"000018780", "supervisor_id"=>"000064862", "mailstop"=>"MC 4-418", "supervisor_name"=>"Nagaraja Rao Harshadeep,surendar,raji,kamal,arjun,tamizh", "projcountryname"=>["World", "World", "World", "World", "South Sudan"], "workoudesc"=>"ENR GP GLOBAL (GENGE)", "lname"=>"Guzman Hidalgo", "workou"=>"GENGE", "projdesc"=>[" GAFSP ", " GEO OPS ", " LLIIL Open Aid Partnership (OAP) "]}

Issue here is like i can able to index the key value kind of records but unable to index the projcountryname & projdesc fields.

planning to use the ruby filter in logstash, please help me on resolving this issue.

@magnusbaeck, Please help me on this issue. ruby is the best option but im struck in the ruby code.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.