Unable to offline install the logstash-filter-translate plugin

Hello,
I install the plugin it shows this error:

bin/plugin install --local /var/lib/user/logstash-filter-translate-2.1.4.gem
Validating /var/lib/user/logstash-filter-translate-2.1.4.gem
Installing logstash-filter-translate
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
Plugin version conflict, aborting
ERROR: Installation Aborted, message: Bundler could not find compatible versions for gem "logstash-core-plugin-api":
In Gemfile:
logstash-filter-translate (= 2.1.4) java depends on
logstash-core-plugin-api (~> 1.0) java
Could not find gem 'logstash-core-plugin-api (~> 1.0) java', which is required by gem 'logstash-filter-translate (= 2.1.4) java', in any of the sources.

My system doesn't have access to the Internet. Please, help me solve this issue.

Hello,

I recently ran into this same issue on a RHEL7 system that has filtered access to the internet. As a last ditch I installed the package logstash-contrib and voila, the translate package worked as expected. You may want to look for a similar package on your system if possible.

I looked for the logstash-core in the Gemfile:
gem "logstash-core", "2.1.0
So I tried to install the logstash-filter-translate ver. 2.0.2.
But I got another error:

Validating logstash-filter-translate-2.0.2.gem
Installing logstash-filter-translate
Error Bundler::HTTPError, retrying 1/10
Could not fetch specs from https://rubygems.org/

How will I install the plugin without the Internet? Please help me solve this issue.

Any Updates on this . I am fed up of trying to install the plugin . I have tried each and every possibility cannot make up of any thing . Any help on this ?

@kartikeya_sharma_13 Please open a new discussion. It is possible your problem is different. It is also useful as a separate discussion in order to help us focus specifically on your problem and avoid confusion.