Using date filter with field from autodetected column in csv plugin

Hello.
I am trying to parse a date from a column, which name is autodetected using the csv plugin. The problem is that the date plugin is doing nothing with this field. If instead of using "autodetect_column_names" I write the name with "columns", it works. Why is this happening? How can I make this work with autodetect_column_names?

input{
    file { path => "/path/to/file.csv" }
}
filter{
    csv {
        separator => ","
        autodetect_column_names => true
    }
    date {            
        match => [ "timestamp_column", "dd/MM/yy HH:mm:ss ZZZ" ]
        target => "test_column"
    }  
}
output{
    stdout{ codec => "rubydebug"}
}

Thank you so much in advanced.

Did you read that

https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/logstash/current/plugins-filters-csv.html#plugins-filters-csv-autodetect_column_names

Logstash pipeline workers must be set to 1 for this option to work.

Yes. It is set to 1 since the beginning.

Hi there,

can you please post a sample of a output of that pipeline (the one with the autodetect)?

Thanks

Sorry, I cannot share it because it contains sensitive information. But I have tested with a small toy example and it is working. I don't know why

That's why I asked you to post here some content. My guess is you're parsing something wrong.

If your data are sensitive, you can mask the other fields and values by putting "foo1"-"value1", "foo2"-"value2". I'm not interested in that but in what your timestamp_column looks like.

But if that where the case, it didn't make sense that it works with naming the columns instead of using the autodetect.