Volume claim templates

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well.
I have Elasticsearch/Kibana deployed with ECK. Both are up and running.
I tried to do an update by adding Fleet, and suddenly Elasticsearch gives me the following error.

Failed sync attempt to a73979432c75992102901a3939407e2117ecca85: one or more objects failed to apply, reason: admission webhook " elastic-es-validation-v1.k8s.elastic.co " denied the request: Elasticsearch.elasticsearch.k8s.elastic.co "eck" is invalid: spec.nodeSet[0].volumeClaimTemplates: Invalid value: []v1.PersistentVolumeClaim{v1.PersistentVolumeClaim{TypeMeta:v1.TypeMeta{Kind:"", APIVersion:""}, ObjectMeta:v1.ObjectMeta{Name:"elasticsearch-data", GenerateName:"", Namespace:"", SelfLink:"", UID:"", ResourceVersion:"", Generation:0, CreationTimestamp:time.Date(1, time.January, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, time.UTC), DeletionTimestamp:<nil>, DeletionGracePeriodSeconds:(*int64)(nil), Labels:map[string]string{"app":"eck", "chart":"Elasticsearch-eck", "entorno":"test", "release":"elastic-eck-test"}, Annotations:map[string]string(nil), OwnerReferences:[]v1.OwnerReference(nil), Finalizers:[]string(nil), ManagedFields:[]v1.ManagedFieldsEntry(nil)}, Spec:v1.PersistentVolumeClaimSpec{AccessModes:[]v1.PersistentVolumeAccessMode{"ReadWriteOnce"}, Selector:(*v1.LabelSelector)(nil), Resources:v1.ResourceRequirements{Limits:v1.ResourceList(nil), Requests:v1.ResourceList{"storage":resource.Quantity{i:resource.int64Amount{value:2199023255552, scale:0}, d:resource.infDecAmount{Dec:(*inf.Dec)(nil)}, s:"2Ti", Format:"BinarySI"}}, Claims:[]v1.ResourceClaim(nil)}, VolumeName:"", StorageClassName:(*string)(0xc000a5d3c0), VolumeMode:(*v1.PersistentVolumeMode)(nil), DataSource:(*v1.TypedLocalObjectReference)(nil), DataSourceRef:(*v1.TypedObjectReference)(nil)}, Status:v1.PersistentVolumeClaimStatus{Phase:"", AccessModes:[]v1.PersistentVolumeAccessMode(nil), Capacity:v1.ResourceList(nil), Conditions:[]v1.PersistentVolumeClaimCondition(nil), AllocatedResources:v1.ResourceList(nil), AllocatedResourceStatuses:map[v1.ResourceName]v1.ClaimResourceStatus(nil)}}}: volume claim templates can only have their storage requests increased, if the storage class allows volume expansion. Any other change is forbidden I'm sharing the part of the volumeClaimTemplate because I understand that the problem comes from there. I don't want to change the volume size. In fact, I don't modify anything related to the volume.

ApiVersion: elasticsearch.k8s.elastic.co/v1
kind: Elasticsearch
[...............]
spec:
version: 8.12.2
nodeSets:
- name: test
count: 3
podTemplate:
metadata:
[...............]
spec:
tolerations:
[...............]
affinity:
[...............]
volumeClaimTemplates:
- metadata:
name: elasticsearch-data
labels:
release: "elastic-eck-test"
chart: "Elasticsearch-eck"
app: "eck"
entorno: test
spec:
accessModes:
- ReadWriteOnce
resources:
requests:
storage: 2Ti
storageClassName: oci-bv

Any help? The volume claim template wasn't modified... it was created exactly as seen and hasn't undergone any changes.