Where can we find those user tutorials mentioned on the badges?

In the badge overview you can see that there seems to be a new user tutorial ("Certified" badge) and an advanced user tutorial ("Licensed" badge).

But where can we find these tutorials? I have not been able to find them. Maybe someone can share the links (if they still exist).

I think you need to direct message to @discobot (Profile - discobot - Discuss the Elastic Stack)

Sending a message with @discobot display help will show you the options. And then @discobot start tutorial or @discobot start advanced tutorial will start those and you just need to follow along.

PS: When you created your account, Discobot should have send you a direct message which would have started the tutorial as well.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Thank you very much for the info. I couldn't remember that at all. Maybe this thread will help others who are asking themselves the same question.

Yes. I took me some digging around as well. Hope this helps everyone :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.