Winlogbeat Redis Logstash Elasticsearch

Hi everybody,

I have a cluster LS/ES of 6 Nodes (5 Data + 1 Kibana)

LS-Version = 2.3.4
ES-Version = 2.4.0.1

I Send events from server linux with logstash-forwarder and send events with winlogbeat from windows server.

Windows servers have set the output to a single server of cluster. I want install new server with REDIS or RABBITMQ to send events to windows(winlogbeat) to redis and redis won all servers with LS of Cluster.

This is possible ?

Thanks in advanced
Regards

Winlogbeat and Filebeat both have Redis outputs so what you propose is easy to set up if you choose Redis. logstash-forwarder doesn't support Redis or RabbitMQ, but it's deprecated and replaced by Filebeat anyway so this is a good excuse for migrating.

Thanks Magnus for your comments!!
Is right, it is time to migrate. I will use redis set to change logstash-forwarder to Filebeat.
My cluster ES are physical servers,

It is recommended that redis can be physical or virtual.
My intention is to put a cluster of redis above the cluster ES.

Can you give me a link to set redis with winlogbeat / Filebeat ?

Thanks
Regards

It is recommended that redis can be physical or virtual.

Redis works fine with either.

Can you give me a link to set redis with winlogbeat / Filebeat ?

Getting Winlogbeat and Filebeat to talk to Redis should be easy by following the documentation and I'm sure there's lot of other documentation about how to set up and operate a Redis cluster (and none of it is specific to the Elastic products).

Ok Magnus !!

Thanks
Regards

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.