X-Pack Machine Learning- Lab 1

Hello,

I am trying to execute logstash commande (as mentioned in Lab 1 instruction)cat stocks.csv | ./logstash -f stocks.conf to load data into elasticsearch but I found this error:

An unexpected error occurred! {:error=>#<URI::InvalidURIError: bad URI(is not URI?): file:///home/ameni/Bureau/Elastic Stack/logstash-6.1.1/config/log4j2.properties>, :backtrace=>["/home/ameni/Bureau/Elastic Stack/logstash-6.1.1/vendor/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/uri/rfc3986_parser.rb:67:in `split'", "/home/ameni/Bureau/Elastic Stack/logstash-6.1.1/vendor/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/uri/rfc3986_parser.rb:73:in `parse'", "/home/ameni/Bureau/Elastic Stack/logstash-6.1.1/vendor/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/uri/rfc3986_parser.rb:117:in `convert_to_uri'", "/home/ameni/Bureau/Elastic Stack/logstash-6.1.1/vendor/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/uri/rfc3986_parser.rb:88:in `join'", "/home/ameni/Bureau/Elastic Stack/logstash-6.1.1/vendor/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/uri/common.rb:265:in `join'", "/home/ameni/Bureau/Elastic Stack/logstash-6.1.1/logstash-core/lib/logstash/runner.rb:234:in `execute'", "/home/ameni/Bureau/Elastic Stack/logstash-6.1.1/vendor/bundle/jruby/2.3.0/gems/clamp-0.6.5/lib/clamp/command.rb:67:in `run'", "/home/ameni/Bureau/Elastic Stack/logstash-6.1.1/logstash-core/lib/logstash/runner.rb:214:in `run'", "/home/ameni/Bureau/Elastic Stack/logstash-6.1.1/vendor/bundle/jruby/2.3.0/gems/clamp-0.6.5/lib/clamp/command.rb:132:in `run'", "/home/ameni/Bureau/Elastic Stack/logstash-6.1.1/lib/bootstrap/environment.rb:67:in `<main>'"]}

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

It might be due to the fact that you have a space in your path. Can you try to remove or replace the space present in the folder name Elastic Stack and see if this solves?

It resolves my problem. Thank you !

Awesome, glad it helped!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.