0.15.1 Released

Heya,

0.15.1 released including major bug fix when using unicast to do discovery (where it would sometime fail). Other smaller enhancements and bug fixes have been backported from master as well. All is listed here: http://www.elasticsearch.org/download/2011/03/01/0.15.1.html.

-shay.banon

Hi Shay,

Issues #705 and #712 will be in 0.16.0 and not 0.15.1? Looking to
avoid building from source since I much rather prefer to use maven/ivy
dependency management.

Cheers,
Ivan

On Mar 1, 2:52 pm, Shay Banon shay.ba...@elasticsearch.com wrote:

Heya,

0.15.1 released including major bug fix when using unicast to do discovery (where it would sometime fail). Other smaller enhancements and bug fixes have been backported from master as well. All is listed here:Elasticsearch Platform — Find real-time answers at scale | Elastic.

-shay.banon

Yes, they will be in upcoming 0.16. I just uploaded a snapshot of 0.16 to the repo so you can use it.
On Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 12:14 AM, Ivan Brusic wrote:

Hi Shay,

Issues #705 and #712 will be in 0.16.0 and not 0.15.1? Looking to
avoid building from source since I much rather prefer to use maven/ivy
dependency management.

Cheers,
Ivan

On Mar 1, 2:52 pm, Shay Banon shay.ba...@elasticsearch.com wrote:

Heya,

0.15.1 released including major bug fix when using unicast to do discovery (where it would sometime fail). Other smaller enhancements and bug fixes have been backported from master as well. All is listed here:Elasticsearch Platform — Find real-time answers at scale | Elastic.

-shay.banon

Thank you so much. Just added the Sonatype snapshot repository to my
list. Issue 712 works fine, and after I get some more data, will test
out issue 705.

Thanks again.

On Mar 1, 6:42 pm, Shay Banon shay.ba...@elasticsearch.com wrote:

Yes, they will be in upcoming 0.16. I just uploaded a snapshot of 0.16 to the repo so you can use it.