7.4.2 SearchHits not supporting elasticsearch-sql 6.3.0.0

Hi,

I am using elasticsearch 7.4.2 and I am using transport client as well as REST api.
In my use case I need to work with joining the index, so I am using elasticsearch-sql-6.3.0.0.jar.

And I am using org.elasticsearch.plugin.nlpcn package and its class (ElaticJoinExcetuor)

QueryAction sourceQueryAction = ESActionFactory.create(esClient, query);;
HashJoinElasticRequestBuilder explain = (HashJoinElasticRequestBuilder) sourceQueryAction.explain();
HashJoinElasticExecutor executor = new HashJoinElasticExecutor(esClient,explain);
executor .run()

This executor.run() calling which is in ElasticJoinExecutor. In this method we getting result from
this.results = new SearchHits(hits, resultsSize,1.0f);

here resultSize is an int and the 7.4.2 jar not have a method with int, instead it has TotalHits.

I have checked for maven depedence for the elasticsearch-sql jar, 6.3.0.0 is the latest. The 7.4.2 version searchHits class not having support for the 6.3.0.0 jar.

The following is the error which I got when I executing exector.run()

Exception in thread "Thread-27" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.elasticsearch.search.SearchHits.([Lorg/elasticsearch/search/SearchHit;JF)V
at org.elasticsearch.plugin.nlpcn.ElasticJoinExecutor.run(ElasticJoinExecutor.java:66)

Kindly help me on this. I am blocked with this.

Given h thy hat this appears to be related to a third party plugin you may get a faster response if you reach out to the creators or their community.

It is also possible that it is version specific so you need to try with the appropriate version.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.