[2015-04-21 18:32:26,032][WARN ][indices.cluster ] [i-bxtszyhz]
[blacklist][1] failed to start shard
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryFailedException: [blacklist][1]:
Recovery failed from
[i-5tar85fu][9ofd50CbQmiYwcdppvAYVw][i-5tar85fu][inet[/192.168.101.53:9300]]
into
[i-bxtszyhz][AF98fGO3RCG0gta1LKrd-A][i-bxtszyhz][inet[/192.168.101.54:9300]]
at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryTarget.doRecovery(RecoveryTarget.java:308)
at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryTarget.access$200(RecoveryTarget.java:65)
at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryTarget$2.run(RecoveryTarget.java:177)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.transport.RemoteTransportException:
[i-5tar85fu][inet[/192.168.101.53:9300]][internal:index/shard/recovery/start_recovery]
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.index.engine.RecoveryEngineException:
[blacklist][1] Phase[1] Execution failed
at
org.elasticsearch.index.engine.internal.InternalEngine.recover(InternalEngine.java:1120)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.shard.service.InternalIndexShard.recover(InternalIndexShard.java:654)
at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoverySource.recover(RecoverySource.java:137)
at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoverySource.access$2600(RecoverySource.java:74)
at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoverySource$StartRecoveryTransportRequestHandler.messageReceived(RecoverySource.java:464)
at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoverySource$StartRecoveryTransportRequestHandler.messageReceived(RecoverySource.java:450)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.MessageChannelHandler$RequestHandler.run(MessageChannelHandler.java:275)
at
at
Caused by:
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoverFilesRecoveryException:
[blacklist][1] Failed to transfer [1] files with total size of [2mb]
at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoverySource$1.phase1(RecoverySource.java:276)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.engine.internal.InternalEngine.recover(InternalEngine.java:1116)
... 9 more
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.transport.RemoteTransportException:
[i-bxtszyhz][inet[/192.168.101.54:9300]][internal:index/shard/recovery/file_chunk]
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/var/data/elasticsearch/9FbankCloud/nodes/0/indices/blacklist/1/index/recovery.1429612346025.segments_5
(Permission denied)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.(FileOutputStream.java:221)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.(FileOutputStream.java:171)
at
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory$FSIndexOutput.(FSDirectory.java:389)
at
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.createOutput(FSDirectory.java:282)
at
org.apache.lucene.store.FileSwitchDirectory.createOutput(FileSwitchDirectory.java:152)
at
org.apache.lucene.store.RateLimitedFSDirectory.createOutput(RateLimitedFSDirectory.java:40)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.store.DistributorDirectory.createOutput(DistributorDirectory.java:118)
at
org.apache.lucene.store.FilterDirectory.createOutput(FilterDirectory.java:69)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.store.Store.createVerifyingOutput(Store.java:336)
at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryStatus.openAndPutIndexOutput(RecoveryStatus.java:120)
at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryTarget$FileChunkTransportRequestHandler.messageReceived(RecoveryTarget.java:573)
at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryTarget$FileChunkTransportRequestHandler.messageReceived(RecoveryTarget.java:535)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.MessageChannelHandler$RequestHandler.run(MessageChannelHandler.java:275)
at
at

I really hope to get help

Thanks !!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/1694480e-1017-4986-b7fb-cb756cccf73e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.