Tnx

Just print 'lbapi_Response_Data'

Tell me if the output starts with [ or {

@Mark_Harwood
It starts with [ and than multiple objects that starts with {

So that's an array not a dictionary and therefore not a valid Json document
for elasticsearch.

Hi @Mark_Harwood
So data convention is necessary to solve this issue? Will I be able to push a whole dictionary into my index without disassembly it to objects?

Yes, with the caveats that I referenced in my first comment on this thread.

I've removed the [] but in closer look I think I know what's the problem
My data structure build as follows:

'{
u'key':value, u'key':value, u'key':value, u'key':value, u'key':value, u'key':value
}'

Elastic log file:
Caused by: com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('u' (code 117)): was expecting double-quote to start field name org.elasticsearch.index.mapper.MapperParsingException: failed to parse

The u prefix comes from the API I'm using. Trying to convert it is more relevant to data structure. I assume that it'll be more proper & efficient to handle it with rational DB

If you need further help with this you will need to supply example data+code we can actually run to reproduce any issues. It took us 7 days to figure out you had an array not a dictionary and if you can supply simplified reproducible examples we can get to answers faster.

2 Likes

I understand
I'll check in if I can export data to resolve this issue

@Mark_Harwood thank you very much for the effort you put trying to solve this thread

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.