Adding a new field in logstash

Hello guys. I would like to ask if it is possible to take a section of the path field in logstash and create a new field where i can put it . For example the path fiel come out like this: "path" : "/home/data/pr/number/place" and i want to add anothe field to my data called ticket so i want this field to take a value pr, which is part of the path. Also i would like to ask how i can take the data that i would have queried in elastic search and use it for other things. thank youHello guys. I would like to ask if it is possible to take a section of the path field in logstash and create a new field where i can put it . For example the path fiel come out like this: "path" : "/home/data/pr/number/place" and i want to add anothe field to my data called ticket so i want this field to take a value pr, which is part of the path. Also i would like to ask how i can take the data that i would have queried in elastic search and use it for other things. thank you

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.