So I have a situation where I configure my zip file App Search Code to display in tabular format.
It works, however, I've got problem in highlighting the words section as it will highlighted the results in itallic format.
I would like to display it back in highlighted manner but couldn't find a way how.
I didn't get solution from my previous post, thus I'm creating new one.
Currently it will highlighted the results in itallic format as below image.
This happened after I apply the
dangerouslySetInnerHTML attribute to render the markup as suggested from my previous post.
The one that I would like to display is going to look like below image, which is the default highlighted results.