4: user 4     graduate degree

Table Publication
   publication                journal_title       keywords
1: title of publication 1     journal 1           keyword 1, keyword 2
2: title of publication 2     journal 2           keyword 1, keyword 3
3: title of publication 3     journal 3           keyword 3, keyword 4

Data entered in the elasticsearch
=======================================================================    
   user       max_formation         publication                journal_title       keywords
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: user 1     doctorate degree      title of publication 1     journal 1           keyword 1, keyword 2
2: user 1     doctorate degree      title of publication 2     journal 2           keyword 1, keyword 3
3: user 2     master degree         title of publication 1     journal 1           keyword 1, keyword 2
4: user 3     graduate degree       title of publication 3     journal 3           keyword 3, keyword 4
5: user 4     graduate degree       title of publication 1     journal 1           keyword 1, keyword 2

Through this data, I would like to make aggregations (facets), but I don't know how to solve the following problem: As I entered the data in elasticsearch, user and publication data were duplicated. That is, there would have to be a way to ignore repeated docs for facets of user fields and ignore repeated docs for facets of publications.
Below is an example of the "expected / obtained" results through the example above.

FACETS [item: expected_result/result]
=======================================================================

users
------------------
user 1              : 2/2
user 2              : 1/1
user 3              : 1/1
user 4              : 1/1

max_formation
------------------
doctorate degree    : 1/2
master degree       : 1/1
graduate degree     : 2/2

journal_title
------------------
journal 1           : 1/3
journal 2           : 1/1
journal 3           : 1/1

keywords
------------------
keyword 1           : 2/4
keyword 2           : 1/3
keyword 3           : 2/2
keyword 4           : 1/1

Is there any way to generate these facets in elasticsearch with this data? If so, I would like your help, I have already researched a lot and haven't figured out how to do it. Otherwise, how can I model my data in this problem to obtain the expected results? I appreciate the attention.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.