An Honest Review of Assassin's Creed for XBox 360

Assassin's Creed for XBox 360 is a possibility for 2007 game of the year, no doubt. In my opinion, the 'coolest' part was when you could run up the buildings and climb basically anywhere. It somewhat reminded me of Grand Theft Auto, but I mean GTA was set in the 1980s.

You have to play as an Assassin who lost all his powers and is killing people to earn them back. However, there's a semi-twist to the plot and you go back and forth between present day and the actual game. This kinda upset me. It made it seem a bit less realistic.

The good thing about the game was that you were free to do gta 5 code ps4. No restrictions, and it wasn't TOO difficult either. It's not like you're running around for hours, you are guided as to what should be done. There are 9 assassinations if I remember correctly, and each one could take about 45 minutes. The average player can beat the entire game in about 10 hours. I had a friend who beat it in 6, but he's a little strange.

Overall, I'd give Assassin's Creed for XBox 360 an 8 out of 10. It wasn't PERFECT, but it was one of the best games of 2007. I'd recommend you buy assassin's creed, because it is a fun game. If you use this link, you'll get the best price around, guaranteed. Enjoy it once you get it, but trade it off when you're done.