We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch Azure cloud plugin, version 2.6.0.
The Azure Cloud plugin allows to use Azure API for the unicast discovery mechanism and add Azure storage repositories..
Release Notes - elasticsearch-cloud-azure - Version 2.6.0
-  - [package] stax-api is added twice (https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-azure/issues/56)
-  - Failure when creating a container should raise an exception (https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-azure/pull/55)
-  - Update to elasticsearch 1.5.0 (https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-azure/issues/77)
-  - Simplify setting index.store.type with smb_simple_fs and smb_mmap_fs (https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-azure/pull/65)
-  - Use Azure Java Management SDK 0.7.0 (https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-azure/pull/63)
-  - Rename settings for discovery and repositories (https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-azure/pull/62)
-  - Rename settings for repositories (https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-azure/pull/61)
-  - Use Azure Storage 2.0.0 (https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-azure/pull/57)
-  - Add keystore.type, deployment.name and deployment.slot settings for discovery (https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-azure/pull/64)
-  - Open Lucene MMap/SimpleFSDirectory with Read option (https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-azure/pull/60)
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/552fd4f7.e307b40a.2860.ffff9e90SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.