We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch CouchDB River plugin, version 2.2.0.
The CouchDB River plugin allows to hook into couchdb _changes feed and automatically index it into elasticsearch..
Release Notes - elasticsearch-river-couchdb - Version 2.2.0
-  - Race condition: NPE when starting with no database (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-couchdb/issues/67)
-  - Race condition: exception while closing the river (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-couchdb/issues/66)
-  - Default script engine should be mvel (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-couchdb/issues/64)
-  - Use
-  - Default couchdb db name should be river name (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-couchdb/issues/60)
-  - Update to elasticsearch 1.2.0 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-couchdb/issues/56)
-  - Move tests to elasticsearch test framework (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-couchdb/issues/47)
-  - [TEST] Check that you can create a couchdb DB after the river creation (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-couchdb/issues/17)
-  - Clarify deleting documents in multi-type example (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-couchdb/pull/55)
-  - Add documentation and test about parent/child (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-couchdb/issues/51)
-  - [TEST] Add test and documentation for removing fields using scripts (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-couchdb/issues/45)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on elasticsearch-river-couchdb project repository: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-couchdb/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/53cd521a.d327b40a.404d.3899SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.