We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch Google Compute Engine cloud plugin, version 2.3.0.
The Google Compute Engine (GCE) Cloud plugin allows to use GCE API for the unicast discovery mechanism..
Release Notes - elasticsearch-cloud-gce - Version 2.3.0
-  - Tests: refactor tests (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-gce/issues/33)
-  - Update to Lucene 4.9.0 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-gce/issues/32)
-  - Force Token URL to
-  - Update to elasticsearch 1.3.0 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-gce/issues/24)
-  - Add multiple zones support (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-gce/issues/27)
-  - Docs: make the welcome page more obvious (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-gce/issues/31)
-  - Included notes about compute engine permissions (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-gce/pull/26)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on elasticsearch-cloud-gce project repository: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-gce/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/53e29b0c.ae6cb40a.5d10.ffff82caSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.