We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch Mapper Attachment plugin, version 3.0.0.
The mapper attachments plugin adds the attachment type to Elasticsearch using Apache Tika..
Release Notes - elasticsearch-mapper-attachments - Version 3.0.0
-  - Update to elasticsearch 2.0.0-beta1 final ( https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-mapper-attachments/issues/152 )
-  - [build] Update to elasticsearch 2.0.0 ( https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-mapper-attachments/issues/148 )
-  - Update to Tika 1.10 ( https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-mapper-attachments/issues/147 )
-  - Mappings: Simplified mapper lookups ( https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-mapper-attachments/issues/125 )
-  - [Internal] Fix field mappers to always pass through index settings ( https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-mapper-attachments/issues/109 )
-  - Remove DocValuesFormatService and PostingsFormatService ( https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-mapper-attachments/issues/103 )
-  - [Test] Use now full qualified names for fields ( https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-mapper-attachments/issues/102 )
-  - Updated AttachmentMapper to work with new validation in ES 2.0 ( https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-mapper-attachments/pull/91 )
-  - [test] move to real integration tests ( https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-mapper-attachments/issues/149 )
-  - Test: add a standalone tool which process content ( https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-mapper-attachments/issues/89 )
-  - [Doc] highlighting example is incorrect ( https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-mapper-attachments/issues/107 )
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://discuss.elastic.co/c/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team