We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch Python language plugin, version 2.4.0.
The Python language plugin allows to have python as the language of scripts to execute..
Release Notes - elasticsearch-lang-python - Version 2.4.0
-  - Multi-line or multi-statement Python scripts raise NullPointerException (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-lang-python/issues/19)
-  - Update to Jython 2.7-b3 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-lang-python/issues/22)
-  - Update to Lucene 4.10 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-lang-python/issues/20)
-  - Remove setNextScore in SearchScript (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-lang-python/issues/16)
-  - Update to elasticsearch 1.4.0 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-lang-python/issues/14)
-  - Docs: make the welcome page more obvious (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-lang-python/issues/17)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on elasticsearch-lang-python project repository: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-lang-python/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/5433d5ed.c24db40a.1b61.668eSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.