I am pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch RSS River Plugin, version 1.1.0.
RSS River Plugin offers a simple way to index RSS feeds into elasticsearch..
Release Notes - rssriver - Version 1.1.0
-  - Documents could be not indexed when removing the river (https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver/issues/27)
-  - Replace update_rate field from long to TimeValue (https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver/issues/31)
-  - Refactor tests (https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver/issues/30)
-  - Use date from items if not in feed (https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver/issues/29)
-  - Add plugin release semi-automatic script (https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver/issues/26)
-  - Add support for content:encoded field (https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver/issues/25)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on rssriver project repository: https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/20140311133613.5875BA6263%40smtp3-g21.free.fr.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.