We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch Twitter River plugin, version 2.4.2.
The Twitter river indexes the public twitter stream, aka the hose, and makes it searchable.
Release Notes - elasticsearch-river-twitter - Version 2.4.2
-  - Elasticsearch 1.4.0 hangs on running twitter river (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/pull/96)
-  - [Test] Tweet for user stream sent too early (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/98)
-  - Remove explicit op_type=create (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/pull/90)
-  - Put mapping only if river does not exist (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/pull/89)
-  - Add retry_after option (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/pull/92)
-  - Add "restart after install" line (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/pull/87)
-  - Docs: add sample tweet in docs (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/75)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on elasticsearch-river-twitter project repository: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/54dbc496.c807b40a.02a5.1c9cSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.