a new version of the Knapsack plugin was just released.
- new: support for Elasticsearch 1.3.2
- new: all knapsack actions are reimplemented as Java API transport actions
- new: Elasticsearch bulk format support
- new: byte progress watcher, splitting into more than one archive file by
byte size possible
- new: push action for copying indices from one cluster to another
- new: pull action for fetching indices from a remote cluster
- new: index aliases recorded in archive file
- removed S3 support - use ES snapshot/restore for this
- added numerous junit tests
- archive codec API
- switch to bzip2 implementation of https://code.google.com/p/jbzip2/
- switch to JDK ZIP archive implementation
- cleaned up tar implementation
- state action overhaul
- abort action overhaul
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAKdsXoF5%3DTb3EeMnjLb-gPi4oJrCR4wNxX5X29jv5522ny0KJg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.