I'm happy to announce the availability of Httpbeat 3.3.0.
Httpbeat is a Beat which polls HTTP endpoints in a regular interval and sends the HTTP request and response as an event to a configured shipper, e.g. elasticsearch and logstash.
Example use cases are:
- Monitoring of Apache Stats
- Monitoring of Java application with Jolokia
- Monitoring of Spring Boot Actuators
- Monitor Docker Remote API
Release 3.3.0 contains the following changes:
- Update to beats v5.2.0
- Allow to specify the replacement character for
json_dot_mode : replace, default replacement character is
More information can be found on github.
For ideas, bug reports etc. please create an issue on github and/or create a pull request.