Kibana version:
v7.6.0
Elasticsearch version:
v7.6.0
APM Server version:
v7.6.0
APM Agent language and version:
JAVA、1.13.0
Description of the problem including expected versus actual behavior. Please include screenshots (if relevant):
I set the agent Configuration : -Delastic.apm.capture_body=all
and then I can see the http requestBody of status code 500, but I can not see the requestBody of status code 200. What can I do so that I can see all the requestBody both 200 and 500 status code. My request are Post and application/json

Hi and welcome to our forum!
Please verify that those requests, for which you fail to get the body captured, are actually sent with a Content-Type header with a value that matches the capture_body_content_types configuration.

yes I see the configration and my content-Type is in the default , so I did not set the capture-body-content-types specially

I try to set capture-body-content-types specially=*
and I find I can receive the request body ,I m guess that your document have some wrong.
because my content-Type is application/json ,

Thanks for letting us know.
If you could reproduce the problem and send ALL headers sent with a request where the agent failed to capture body using the original configuration, that would be very useful for us.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.