Apple M1 Ultra chip computer with elastic agent installed,.Approved Elastic Endpoint's web content filtering, resulting in network disconnection

I tried to install resilient agent 8.4.1 and 8.7.1 on a chip:Apple M1 Ultra mac, after approving the network content filtering of the resilient endpoint, the computer was disconnected and could not use the wifi network, any encounter with this situation? What is the solution?

Hi xqaiviwjxzw!

This has been reported before. This issues occurs on 12.5 mostly, there is a bug in the operating system preventing network extensions from loading correctly.
Could you please try upgrading to ventura and try again? If Ventura is not an option for you, I'd suggest 12.6.2.

Ok, thanks for your reply, I'll try to see, thanks

It is also found that there is a disconnection on macos 12.1. Does the 12 version all have this problem? Please confirm, thank you

I can confirm that most 12.* versions have a problem with the content filter on M1 Ultra.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.