Authentication of [elastic] was terminated by realm [reserved] - failed to authenticate user [elastic]

I have elastic cluster, one node removed(automatically) from the cluster and log shows
"Authentication of [elastic] was terminated by realm [reserved] - failed to authenticate user [elastic]"

elastic version 8.1

Are you having issues logging in? You haven't really described what you are looking to do here.

I'm sorry.
Thank you for your quick response.

Actually I can't start Elasticsearch service in one node.
this is the elastic log

Please don't post pictures of text, logs or code. They are difficult to read, impossible to search and replicate (if it's code), and some people may not be even able to see them :slight_smile:

Sorry about that.

Authentication of [elastic] was terminated by realm [reserved] - failed to authenticate user [elastic]

failed to create geoip downloader task

Ok that does seem to say the node is being closed.

Can you post your entire log?
Please format your code/logs/config using the </> button, or markdown style back ticks. It helps to make things easy to read which helps us help you.

1 Like

Thank you for quick response.

There must be something else in the logs other than that?

master node disconnected, restarting discovery
failed to join {} [internal:cluster/coordination/join] disconnected

Can you please copy and paste the log into a post, the context and details really matter.

Please also format your code/logs/config using the </> button, or markdown style back ticks. It helps to make things easy to read which helps us help you.

1 Like

Was it master.node?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.