Automatic Dashboard Filter

I have a dashboard displaying the status of some web pages (i.e. up or down) and I am wondering if it's possible to apply a filter automatically based on a given time frame to exclude certain sites? For example from 8 AM - 8 PM my sites are expected to show available, but outside of that time frame some sites are expected to show down and I am wondering if I can just automatically set a filter at a given time to filter out those expected sites since I know they will always be reporting down at that time.

There isn't a way to automatically do it based on time in kibana, you'll need something to update it. The filter bar is stored in the url, so one option is to create a markdown visualization that links to the filtered result set. Another option is a cron job that will update the saved search to include/exclude Easiest but more difficult to maintain is probably saving the same dashboard twice with different searches.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.