I have a multi-tenant system where each tenant has their own index. It
is sometimes required to restore a tenant to its previous state.
Is it possible to backup and restore each index (tenant) separately?
- Can I backup each index data folder in the gateway separately?
- Can I restore each index data folder to the gateway separately?
- What about the metadata? It holds data for all the indexes so when
I restore a index folder it may be our of sync with the metadata.
- How do I empty the transaction log of data related to an index
before I restore it? Do I need to flush? I wouldn't want to have data
in the index that is both from the restored index and from the
transaction log that was flushed after the restore.
- Can I somehow shutdown an index, and tell it to reload from the
gateway (and ignore its work folder)?