Build issue (branch - main) - Mar-05

Hi,

Got code from github.
Development platform: Windows Vista
java version "1.6.0_07"

Did gradlew, it went with couple of warnings related to javax.annotation.concurrent.GuardedBy
e.g.
org\elasticsearch\common\collect\CustomConcurrentHashMap$StrongExpirableEvictabl
eEntry.class(org\elasticsearch\common\collect:CustomConcurrentHashMap$StrongExpi
rableEvictableEntry.class): warning: Cannot find annotation method 'value()' in
type 'javax.annotation.concurrent.GuardedBy'

Q1: Why this warning? Any chance to know author's java version?

Still it went ahead and did build with success.
After that I did gradlew test, which didn't succeed error was with ':plugins-analysis-icu:test'

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':plugins-analysis-icu:test'.
    Cause: There were failing tests. See the report at E:\chrome-downloads\apps\elas
    ticsearch\plugins\analysis\icu\build\reports\tests.

Q2:How to get past this error?

Q3:Anyone in this list has done architectural review for ES? Any ready pointers will be helpful.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Aditya

Okay, for build error I removed plugins-analysis-icu and it went ahead in test. After that it gave same error for hadoop, which got removed with deletion of hadoop plugin.
After that it went through quite a few steps those I can't understand yet, but blocked on step below.
[18:54:36,688][INFO ][node ] [server2] {elasticsearch/0.15.2
-SNAPSHOT/2011-03-06T13:09:05}[648]: started
Test org.elasticsearch.test.integration.document.DocumentActionsTests FAILED
Test org.elasticsearch.test.integration.gateway.local.QuorumLocalGatewayTests FAILED

Building > :test-integration:test > 50 tests completed, 2 failures

It remained hung for more than 6 hours, and I killed batch process.

while my trials continue, this definately is not logical to remove Unicode and hadoop, so if any one got input on this one, please let me know.