I am putting in place an ES cluster with 4 nodes (6 Cores + 48GB RAM).
The aim is to use Kibana as a data analysis tool.
I set up Logstash to properly feed ES and use the following:
- https://gist.github.com/lucabelluccini/7563998 for index templates
- Some tweaks to elasticsearch.yml:
- indices.memory.index_buffer_size: 50%
- index.translog.flush_threshold_ops: 50000
- index.number_of_shards: 3
- threadpool.search.type: fixed
- threadpool.search.size: 20
- threadpool.search.queue_size: 100
- threadpool.index.type: fixed
- threadpool.index.size: 60
- threadpool.index.queue_size: 200
- node.master: true
- node.data: true
Logstash is sending to one of the hosts and I wanted to ask if the indexing
is automatically distributed over all the nodes or you have to set up
something to exploit all the processing power of all the 4 nodes.
Thanks in advance,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/15f9d547-0d78-48bb-bb33-c18d88e78687%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.