Can I implement match phrase or limit the query result score?

as you can see, from query preview from my console above, I type "masjid istiqlal" as the query and there is 2 result documents appear (in fact, I only have 2 documents in my engine), the first document score is 32.44 and the second document score is 1.34, both documents also appears if I access it through Restful API.

the first document is exactly the document that I want, but unfortunately the second document is also appear on my query result. actually I only wanna show 1 document for query "masjid istiqlal". the second document appears because there is "masjid" in some fields in the document.

so to solve this issue, I want to implement match phrase, I mean, I want to show document that has exact match phrase "Masjid Istiqlal", not only "Masjid" or "Istiqlal". how to do that ?

or I assume that I can limit the score, I mean, only show the document that has score more than 2.5. something like that so I can prevent the second document to show if I perform search through Restful API. can I do that ?

Hey @monit_pakubuwono,

so to solve this issue, I want to implement match phrase, I mean, I want to show document that has exact match phrase "Masjid Istiqlal", not only "Masjid" or "Istiqlal". how to do that ?

You could do that by surrounding the search term with quotes, which is described here as part of the Lucene Query Syntax: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/app-search/7.9/search.html#search-search-queries.

That may be case sensitive, in which case you may want to consider downcasing both your search term and your venue field.

or I assume that I can limit the score, I mean, only show the document that has score more than 2.5. something like that so I can prevent the second document to show if I perform search through Restful API. can I do that ?

There is currently no way to set a minimum score.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any further questions.