CAN LOGSTASH OUTPUT TO A DATABASE

hi,

i am new to the ELK stack and i have a few question,

I have case study that consist in collecting logs that can be saved in a database which could then be pulled down by a bot connect to a user to perform several tasks later on. My question is can logstash output to a database as well? if so how can i do this?

secondly i have had issue with my dashboard not showind data statistics, i changed the setup.dashboards.enabled to true after installing the winlogbeat service but still nothing happened.

any help would be very much appreciated ! thank you.

Threre is a third party output that can write to jdbc.

thank you for your reply, is the documentation on this plugin easy to find i would like to find some examples of how to make the connection to the DB?

The link I provided is the documentation of the output. It is not part of the open source product it is a community addition.

To add-on to what @Badger mentioned, logstash-output-jdbc is a community plugin and is not supported by Elastic. You can find the list of supported Logstash plugins in our support matrix.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.