Can path of file in input plugins set to D drive/disk path on Windows OS?

Hello. I can run logstash.bat on Windows normally with path to c drive. I want to change path to d drive, but it won't work. Turn the debug on, and report like:
[2019-10-05T14:49:18,537][DEBUG][logstash.instrument.periodicpoller.cgroup] One or more required cgroup files or directories not found: /proc/self/cgroup, /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuacct, /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu [2019-10-05T14:49:18,872][DEBUG][logstash.instrument.periodicpoller.jvm] collector name {:name=>"ParNew"} [2019-10-05T14:49:18,876][DEBUG][logstash.instrument.periodicpoller.jvm] collector name {:name=>"ConcurrentMarkSweep"} [2019-10-05T14:49:22,096][DEBUG][logstash.pipeline ] Pushing flush onto pipeline {:pipeline_id=>"main", :thread=>"#<Thread:0xb7981f3 sleep>"}

Below is my .conf code:

input { file { path => ["c:/DATA/ToES/IDEH*.*"] start_position => "beginning" tags => "IDEH" sincedb_path => "NUL" } } output { stdout {} }

I try to change the path like path => ["d:/DATA/ToES/IDEH*.*"], path => ["/d:/DATA/ToES/IDEH*.*"] or path => ["d:\DATA/ToES/IDEH*.*"] which won't work. How can I do? Thanks for help.

Does someone face that question and has solution?

Does this question need more information?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.