Can we select history source in peer recovery by settings When both Lucene soft-deletes and Translog are available

Hi ~ :smile:
I encountered a problem with an online cluster:

Peer recovery is very slow on translog stage. Ioutil of source node full intermittently.

We don't have much read/write tasks and from Jstack, we see source node use LuceneChange snapshot as history source which search document from segment.

So if we want to keep soft delete enable, is there any way to use Translog as a HistorySource during recovery, or is there any risk if translog is forced used.

THX !

Please don't post pictures of text, logs or code. They are difficult to read, impossible to search and replicate (if it's code), and some people may not be even able to see them :slight_smile:

What version are you running?

Yes, you are right! I will keep the text and post text next time. This was hanppend a few days ago, pity that I only have these screenshots.

Version: 7.10.1 and index create with all settings about index.soft_deletes.* as default.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.